10/24/10

I wish the boyfriend would just tell me if he doesn't like my ideas.

We had plans to have a picnic/barbecue to take advantage of this lovely bright weather because it is easier for me to bring/make my own vegan food than it is for me to find something off a restaurant menu. Then I find out he decided we should go to Lone Star. So now I have to sit there and watch everyone devour massive steaks while I pick at my limp, boring salad. Because let's face it, the only vegan food these places think to serve is salad, and by salad they mean lettuce and tomato.

Also reminds me of the fact that I bought him a voucher for a flying lesson for christmas last year, because he was toying with the idea of becoming a pilot, and he still hasn't used it.

Clearly, I am stupid, and suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment